0800 015 2568
Personal Injury Claims Success Stories
- £50,000 settlement for Mr P who tripped in a pothole sustaining a significant injury to his shoulder which meant he could not complete his driver training course.
- £42,000 settlement obtained for Miss B who was walking along a public designated cyclepath which ran across private farm land when she was charged by a bull. She sustained an injury to her hip and had to be airlifted to hospital. A successful claim was made against the farmer who should not have had a bull in the field over which the public had access.
- £32,000 settlement obtained for Miss C who was working as a housekeeper in a residential unit providing care for people with learning difficulties. Whilst working, Miss C was assaulted by one of the residents and sustained a significant soft tissue injury to her neck. Her employer had failed to provide her with a safe system of work.
- 81 year old attacked by Labrador dog recovered £6,500 in compensation.
- 3 year old bitten by rat at Adventure/Animal Park recovered £2,500 in compensation.
- Individual slipped on inherently slippery floor at a Football Club, she recovered £5,500 in compensation.
- Individual was hit by falling glass partition in well known Supermarket awarded £7,800 in compensation.
- Individual claimed compensation after falling on a poorly maintained temporary ice rink and recovered £21,000 in compensation.
- Rundlewalker acted on behalf of client who suffered historic sexual abuse as a teenager. The perpetrator was located and it was established that he would be able to compensate our client. An award of £150,000 was secured for our client as a result of abuse suffered and the consequential long term effects the abuse had on him and his future career prospects.
- Individual recovered £10,000 in compensation from his employer when he injured his back lifting a dustbin bag containing heavy work materials.
- Individual recovered £30,000 in compensation from his employer when he lifted a heavy boulder and injured his back, he had not received training and had not been provided with the correct equipment.
- Rundlewalker acted for a client who sustained injury caused by her employees failure to provide personal protective equipment, namely safety boots to prevent slipping. She recovered £5,000.
- Rundlewalker acted for an individual who worked as a caretaker in a school. The boiler room was the main base during working hours. The pipes in the boiler room were lagged with asbestos. As a result the client contracted asbestosis. We successfully secured an award of compensation for him.
- Rundlewalker acted for an individual who suffered an injury to her foot when she was required by her employer to lift a promotion board and carry it inside her place of work. The promotion board was heavy and difficult to carry. The individual had not received appropriate training and was not provided with appropriate equipment. An award of £30,000 was obtained.
We have had many personal injury claim successes; please see below:
For immediate, confidential and free advice, please contact our Personal Injury Team on 0800 015 2568.
Important Information For Your Protection:
We welcome your enquiry but please be assured that the use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm, does not establish a solicitor-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.