Accidents on holiday or whilst abroad.

If you have suffered an injury or illness whilst on holiday in the UK or during a holiday abroad, you may be able to claim compensation.

Tour operators are under a duty to ensure that their customer accommodation is safe and must take steps to ensure that their customers are not exposed to a risk of injury or disease.

If you have booked a package holiday abroad from a UK tour operator you can still bring a claim in this country. A package holiday is a holiday arranged by a tour operator that includes at least two of the following: transportation, food or lodgings. It also has to be offered at an inclusive price.

We have experience of dealing with claims of this nature and we can guide you through the process.

As well as recovering compensation for the injury and other financial losses, we can also recover compensation for the loss of enjoyment of your holiday.

There are several ways in which a personal injury claim can be funded, including a “No Win, No Fee” agreement (CFA), which we will discuss with you during your initial assessment.

For confidential advice, please contact our Personal Injury Team on 01392 209209.

Roger Henderson - 01392 209218. Email:

Important Information For Your Protection:
We welcome your enquiry but please be assured that the use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm, does not establish a solicitor-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.